- Options for last-mile connections
- Shuttle services: from SEPTA to worksites
- Carpool programs, with no-cost employee incentives
- Vanpool programs, feasibility and logistics support
- Emergency Ride Home program
- Bike-to-Work programs and safety training
- Transportation Demand Management (TDM) strategies to reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality
“Connecting with the Partnership TMA was truly a blessing for our company. We were at a loss on where to start and who to contact for options that our company could use for our transportation needs. We reached out and not only were they very acknowledgable and friendly, they truly went out of their way to connect us with the professionals we needed to partner with to solve our transportation challenges.”
North East Human Resources Division Manager,
PSSI Food Safety Solutions
- Real-time information on local buses and trains
- Shared Ride services
- Local shuttles
- Carpool programs
- Taxi, Uber, Lyft, GoGoGrandparent services
- Rides to medical appointments
- Bike Share locations
- Current information on public transit schedules, fares & safety protocols
- Route planning (From point A to B)
- Roadwork and construction updates
- Obtaining SEPTA Key cards
- Applying for Disabled parking placards
- Beyond Montco: Travelling to Philadelphia and Manhattan
Thank you to our community partners for their support
Air Quality Tip
Everyone can take action to reduce air pollution and improve air quality.
Maintaining your vehicle, commuting smarter, saving energy at work & home, and employers joining the Air Quality Partnership through the Partnership TMA of Montgomery County are simple steps to improve air quality.
Take transit, rideshare, ride a bike, or walk to work or to errands.
Avoid aggressive driving. Speeding, rapid acceleration, and hard braking can reduce gas mileage by 33% at highway speeds.
The Partnership TMA of Montgomery County collaborates with 150+ public and private sector partners to:
Expand & Enhance transportation options
Ease traffic congestion
Educate & Engage our communities on issues of land use, the environment, and healthy lifestyles